We provide Independent Financial Advice and bespoke Wealth Management based on academic research.
It is our belief that the benefit of advice must always exceed the cost.
Initial meetings are provided at our cost and without obligation, enabling all parties to establish how we can add value and to ensure that we are the right partner for you.
Bespoke wealth management requires the skills to combine the technical knowledge to deliver investment, tax and retirement advice with the ability to create solutions and plan for your immediate, medium and long-term needs.
We work alongside our clients, initially helping them to understand and develop their financial goals and then advising them to help them achieve their ambitions. We start by working with you to understand and then analyse your current position and our initial advice will focus on you becoming financially well organised.
Once achieved, we can provide answers to questions such as:
- What are my retirement options?
- What will happen in the event of my death?
- Where are our assets invested and what level of risk are we exposed to?
- How much are we currently paying in charges and fees?
By understanding your financial goals and objectives, as well as your attitude to investment risk, we can answer the following questions:
- When can I afford to retire?
- Can I afford to give away assets / income?
- Will my current investment portfolio deliver the returns I need?
We will always commit our advice in writing and agree a timetable to review your situation on a regular basis, taking into account any changes in circumstances and ensuring you remain on track to achieve your goals.Our ongoing review process will include working with other professionals such as solicitors and accountants to ensure you benefit from a strategic approach to your financial planning.
Financial Review Service
We also undertake one-off projects on a fixed fee or time cost basis; typical examples of these projects are as follows:
- Analysis of existing pension arrangements following changes in legislation, scheme rules or personal circumstances
- Retirement planning advice for members of Occupational Pension Schemes such as the NHS and USS
- Assist Directors to use their pension funds for commercial property purchase
- Review the investment strategy of Charities and Trusts
Contact us on 0115 970 1610
We look forward to working with you.